- Always use the main entrance to the hotel.
- Never display room cards in public or carelessly leave them on the restaurant tables or other public places, where people can easily steal them.
- Whenever you are in your room, close the door securely. Be sure to check that all connecting room doors are locked.
- Verify who the person is before permitting anyone into your room. If the person claims to be hotel employee, call the front desk 500 for confirmation.
- Place your valuables in the safe in your room. Do not leave valuables in your vehicle. Easily seen valuables are a welcome invitation to burglars.
- If you suspect any irregular activity, please inform the front desk.